Meaningful Use Certified
What does ONC-ATCB certification mean?
PogoMD is certified as a modular EMR. Achieving this certification means PogoMD was tested by an accredited testing facility to adhere to a specific set of requirements. In broad terms, those requirements include, but were not limited to the following examples:
- Appropriate access controls
- Automatic log-off
- Emergency access to authorized users
- Audit logs generated and maintained
- System architecture and integrity is evaluated
- Encryption methods are evaluated and tested
- and more…
Aside from the monetary benefit to physicians of having a low cost Meaningful Use certified modular solution, the ONC-ATCB Certification is also your assurance that PogoMD complies with all appropriate security and industry standards. PogoMD is future-proof by design.